Pages on Indian Beauty Center

The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash Review

The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash Review

I got this The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash in my May BeautyWish Box and I must say, this is one of the best body washes for Indian skin type. It's quite a big bottle and the packaging, although very minimalistic, has that charm about it. So, let me begin with my detailed review on TNC Sunflower Body Wash...



Claims : Anti inflammatory; Cleansing and Moisturizing. This floral bathing experience will leave you beautifully scented while natural Sunflower will add a delightfully hydrated and replenished feeling. Sunflower Body Wash lathers up in the bath or shower.


Ingredients : Sunflower extract, Aloe Vera extract, Pro-Vitamin B5


Shelf Life : 1 year and 11 months from Pkd. date

Price in India : Rs. 545 for 250ml

My Experience with The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash :

This belongs to the Starrize range of products from The Nature's Co. The packaging is very simple, yet is really pretty. The rectangular transparent bottle with an orange flip open cap is something that I fell for. It smells really sweet and strong. Some might not like the fragrance but I am loving it!


It is slightly thick but runny in consistency. I sometimes use it without my loofah and still find it pleasing to use. The shower gel is pale orange in color and lathers moderately well on my body.


The bottle material is totally recyclable and Eco friendly, PETA certified and cruelty free too. I find that it cleanses the body well, yet very gently without being too harsh or drying for the skin. My skin feels really moisturized and soft after using this body wash.


It is made using the best natural ingredients and it is also Vegan. I, being a vegetarian, find it satisfying enough. The fragrance lingers on only for a few minutes. I wish the floral fragrance lingered on for a really long time, buy anyways, this is just one of the best shower gels available in India. I just can't stop raving about it.


Although expensive, this does its job really well. Never made my skin stretchy. You can skip using a body lotion if you don't have dry skin. It removes dirt and grime from my body nicely and I would say that you should try this at-least once to feel the experience. I love the aroma of this body wash just way too much.

Pros of The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash  :

1) Really attractive packaging
2) Fragrance is just wonderful (floral and sweet)
3) Lathers moderately well
4) Cleans the skin really well
5) Does not dry out the skin at all
6) Suitable for all skin types
7) Quantity is great, a bottle will definitely last for more than 2 months
8) SLS and Paraben free. No harsh chemicals. Contains natural preservatives and Food Grade colors
9) Vegan, Cruelty free, Natural, Eco-friendly, PETA certified
10) Moisturising body wash with recyclable packaging
11) Contains natural Sunflower and Aloe Vera extracts
12) Worth every penny spent


Cons of The Nature’s Co Sunflower Body Wash :

1) Packaging is slightly bulky
2) Fragrance might not be liked by someone who does not like too sweet an aroma
3) Expensive (But worth it!)
4) Fragrance does not linger on the skin for a long time


Final Verdict : I would like to begin by saying that this is a must-buy product. Works really well for all skin types and does not dry out the skin at all. Personally, I find the aroma really pleasing and the gentle way in which it cleanses my skin is fantastic. Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone and would myself repurchase it for sure.

Rating : 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.