Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon Review

Ponds Facial Cleanser Activated Carbon Review-

Ponds Activated Carbon Face Wash Review

An oily, dirty skin tends to catch up more dirt and thus, in turn, gives you those ugly pimples! So effectively cleansing the skin is necessary to avoid blemishes and keep your skin glowing and radiant...So, let me tell you more about this ponds face wash...

Product Description- Pond’s reveals it's little black beauty secret with the new powerful Pond’s Pure White Facial Foam! It has the technology of activated carbon that attracts deep-seated 'Black' dirt caused by impurities, oil, and make-up to reveal a pure white you. It is first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon, which works with “black attracts black”. Carbon when heated or “activated” becomes 8x porous; hence, increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.

Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon Description
 
Ingredients-

Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon Ingredients

Shelf Life- 24 months from Mfg. date

Ponds activated carbon face wash price in India- Rs. 85 for 50g & Rs. 150 for 100g

My Take On Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam-

The Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon comes in a simple black tube with a flip open cap! Needless to say, the cap is sturdy and thus the product is travel friendly. The fragrance of this one is kind of fresh and a bit deep...yeah, I know- I'm pretty bad at describing fragrances :P :P The face wash is greyish in color, which hints that the face wash contains carbon.

Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon does not contain SLS :D

This ponds facial cleanser lathers up amazingly but the amazing fact is that is does Not contain SLS! :O Also I don't see parabens or any super harmful ingredients in this face wash :D :D So, it makes it safe for use...The ingredients list is simple and short. The face wash cleanses the skin really nicely, removes all dirt, grime and makes the skin tighter and highly dries it out. So, you can not skip your moisturizer after using this. It did make my skin brighter and glowing and I again loved the fact that it is so so affordable!

Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon Sturdy Flip-open cap

But, if you are looking for a facial cleanser for dry skin, then skip this one as it would highly, highly dry out such skin type! Dry skinned beauties should stay away from this one at all situations. The effects of this face wash are, you know, temporary and the glow fades away in a few couple of hours. The ponds face wash black never broke my skin out or did not cause any irritation. But if you skip your moisturizer after using this, then I am sure, you will get small small rashes due to excessive dryness. Overall, this is one of the best ponds face wash, according to me as it worked for me! As for blackheads, it does nothing for them :P

PROS-

1) Very affordable
2) Sturdy packaging
3) Fragrance
4) Did not break me out
5) No SLS or parabens! :D
6) Contains activated carbon
7) Lathers nicely
8) Cleanses the skin very effectively
9) Adds a glow to the skin
10) Travel friendly product

Ponds Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon Swatch

CONS-

1) This ponds facial wash highly dries out the skin
2) Does nothing for blackheads
3) Effects are temporary

Overall Verdict- Please, do not skip your moisturizer after using this because I am sure you would get small rashes if you do that. This is basically, not a winter face wash and would be best suited for summers. This activated charcoal facial cleanser worked for me, as I have oily skin, but for those with dry skin- you need to look for some better moisturizing facial cleansers.

Rating- 4.25/5

42 comments:

  1. I have used it and it does a pretty decent job in removing dirt and grime, really this does not contains parabens and SLES I never noticed it, thanks for telling this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :D :D Glad my review could help :D :D

      Yes, it does a pretty decent job but only for those with oily skin ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love this one!! I'm using this! Pretty gud one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is a decent face wash from Ponds :))

      Delete
  3. All the Pond's face washes dry out the skin. This one too but yeah it's good otherwise. I have used it too :)

    Hoping a visit to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This face wash does highly dry out the skin but it a good one for summers :))

      Already visited your blog and fell in love with it :D :D

      Delete
  4. Sounds good, love Pond's face washes , very nice review! Happy Diwali Arpita dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked this Ponds face wash too...Contains No SLS :D :D

      Thank you so much Rakhshanda :)))

      Happppppy Diwali to you too :))))

      Delete
  5. I never dare to try Ponds face washes :) Nice Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do dry out the skin Rads so better skip it during winters :D :D

      Thank you so much ^_^

      Delete
  6. Nice detailed review. I have dry skin skipping this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dry skin then this face wash is worth a skip dearie :)) Thank you so much ^_^

      Delete
  7. Lovely review dear but Ponds face wash never works of rme.. :( .. breaks me out instantly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poo :))

      Oh boy! Maybe because this is too harsh for your skin type, Poo :(

      Delete
  8. great review ...i would love to try..looks great ..

    my recent one :Leibester Award n The Versatile Blogger award –Seven things about me..
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it out and let me know Tej :)))

      Thank you so much ^_^

      Delete
  9. I have used this one n liked it a lot :) nice post Arpi :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie :)) I am glad you liked this face wash ^_^

      Delete
  10. never tried ponds face wash but this looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely worth a try if you have oily skin Rachna :D :D

      Delete
  11. luckily i don't have pimple prone skin but i can recommend to my sis , nice post :) #bsp . i followed u on GFC hope u can also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do recommend this to your sister if she has oily skin ^_^ I am following you via GFC dear ^_^

      Delete
  12. I love that this removes oil well and makes my face feel clean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do get the squeaky clean feeling after using this ;))

      Delete
  13. Most of ponds face wash dries out the skin! i will still try it once.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try Niesha and use a moisturizer after using this :)))

      Delete
  14. I have used it and it don't work for me..
    Nice review doll
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dry skin then this won't do the trick :(

      Delete
  15. I m suffering from dry skin these days. Will try it in summers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is basically a summer face wash only :))) Do try it out Megha ^_^

      Delete
  16. Good review dear, i think i shoul try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try :) Thank you ^_^

      Delete
  17. Good review this facewash works well for cleanup

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is different between ponds white beauty and ponds pure white fash wash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ponds white beauty contains activated carbon while the other does not :)

      Delete
  19. Is it advisable for mild acne prone skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but make sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards :)

      Delete
  20. Arpita what do u mean small rashes coz I am not sure if I should considers these as rashes let me describe it to you. You know how rashes from prickly heat? Those tiny rashes? Is that what you meant? If yes then I have those what should I do? Will the moisturiser work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's like when you would use this on dry skin, it would get irritated or become reddish and sometimes small bumps may appear making the skin condition worse than before.A heavy moisturizer for dry skin should work, although, I do not strongly recommend this for dry skin.

      There are much better face washes out in the market specially formulated for dry skin!

      Delete
  21. i feel it dry out my eyes can u tell how to use avoiding eye areas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel it sometimes. What I do is try to avoid using anywhere near to the delicate eye area. Fixes the problem for me. Actually, this is a drawback of the product that it stings the eyes but you have to deal with it, sadly! If you want gentle, effective face washes, search for Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion on my blog :)

      Delete