Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Ayur Herbal Skin Toner Review


Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera Review-
 
Hi everyone! Today, I am going to review the worst product I have ever tried in my life. It is called the Ayur Herbal Skin toner. I have already thrown it into the trash can :P Seriously, I don't know how come Ayur, which is such a well known brand in India, made a bad product! I am afraid to try any of their products now.... *haan ji*

Claims: Tones the body by cleansing it thoroughly. It shrinks the pores on the skin giving a soft look to the skin


Ingredients: Not mentioned :P 

Price: Rs. 45 for 100 ml 

My Take on Ayur Herbal Skin Toner-

 The toner comes in a simple packaging with no ingredients list mentioned. The toner is pink in color and smells like ritha and amla ( Indian gooseberry) mixed with rose water! :/ :/ It is runny in consistency. It contains alcohol, maybe, as it just dries away super fast leaving a slight transparent layer on the skin.

I simply HATE this toner! The first day I tried it, it just gave me an itching and a burning sensation too! My skin could not bear this double dose and the next morning, I got 5 big black pimples! I tried using it again the next day and guess what- I got 3 more pimples too. 

 
This is a completely worthless product from Ayur. I am most probably not going to try anything from Ayur in the future. It took almost 1 month for my pimples to heal. I am warning you! Do not buy this product ever and if you have already bought it, then don not try it on your face.

 Summing up the pros and cons-

PROS-
1) Pink in color :P
2) Nothing else... :P

CONS-
1) Gives a burning sensation
2) Leaves a transparent layer behind on the skin
3) Gives itching sensation too
4) Packaging is not leak proof
5) Breaks me out badly
6) Fragrance
7) Does not help much in reducing appearance of pores

Overall Verdict- Do I need to explain anything else? This product is not worth a chance. If you have sensitive, normal, combination, dry, acne prone, rough skin then do Not give this a try :) :P

 
Rating- 0/5

Do you like Ayur products?

Tags- Ayur herbal Skin Toner review India, Ayur Herbal skin toner price in India, Ayur toner, Toner Ayur, Aloe Vera toner, astringent, Ayur herbal toner, Ayur toner, Combination Skin, cucumber, herbal toner, how to use a toner, oily skin, PH blanced, pore reducer, Price, review, rose water, skin tonics, Ayur skin toner ingredients, Ayur skin toner product information, Google, India, blogger, wordpress, United States Of America, Yahoo, Bing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.