My Shopping Experience with Beautykafe.com

BeautyKafe.com Review-


BeautyKafe, an online shopping website in India, has been around for quite some time. People have shopped from them and have liked their service too! Even I got an opportunity to shop from Beautykafe and here is my review and haul from BeautyKafe.com...


About BeautyKafe- Beautykafe.com is an online mega-store with specialization in beauty products. Our idea is to make best of the products available to everybody at best price and with minimum efforts. Now you need not to go tired looking around for the right product for your skin or hair at the local cosmetic store. At beautykafe, we are trying to build a platform where it is easy for you to decide the right product for your beauty goals. Beautykafe is undoubtly the best place to buy all your beauty essential and here are some of the reasons for you to believe on us. 

1) Largest collection of Beauty products with over 400 top brands.
2) Unbelievable prices and offers.
3) Free shipping to over 4000 pincodes in India.
4) Exception shopping experience and customer service.
5) 30 days return policy.

My Shopping Experience with BeautyKafe-

So, I placed my order and as soon as my order was ready to be shipped and got dispatched by Riva couriers, I got a message on my phone telling me that my order has been shipped. The very next day, I got the package and I was stunned at the fast courier service! Overall, I am pretty happy about the  delivery time. The site is easy to use and beginners will find the website design simple enough and everything on BeautyKafe is sorted properly, categorically. Also, placing an order is easy and there is COD and there is also free shipping on orders above Rs. 699. That's all cool! :)


BeautyKafe.com sells brands like L'Oreal, Schwarzkopf, NYX, Urban decay, Smashbox, Shahnaz, VLCC, Kaya, CK, Davidoff, matrix, maybelline, thalgo, Revlon,Dove, Olay, Lakme, Oriflame, Wella, Vistoria's Secret, Babyliss, Sebamed, OPI, Chain glaze, Tarte, kaya, Rica, Vichy, Tigi and several Indian as well as imported brands. I got my package withing a box along with a proper online invoice of my transaction with BeautyKafe, India's leading online shopping website for beauty products. However, my products were not bubble wrapped, only the Aroma Magic Grapefruit face wash was bubble wrapped, loosely. So, I guess tight bubble wraps for individual products would be better. Anyways, my overall shopping experience with Beautykafe was good and I definitely recommend you to try this site. All my products are genuine and there was no leakage. 


PROS of Beautykafe-

1) Nice website design that is user-friendly
2) My products reached me safely
3) Wide range of products to choose from
4)  Delivery time is good!
5) COD available, Net banking, Debit/Credit Cards as payment options also available
6) Free shipping above Rs. 699
7) Placing an order is easy! :)
8) Customer Service is kind


Cons of Beautykafe-

1) They should bubble wrap all products, tightly :)  


Final Verdict- BeautyKafe did impress me and I liked shopping with this lovely online beauty products shopping website in India. I liked the delivery time of just a day and how everything reached my doorstep, safely! I do recommend you to try  BeautyKafe as it is a good online web store and discounts are good too! Plus the COD option is what I like the most :))

Rating- 4.5/5

32 comments:

  1. Seems like a nice website.. will check it out soon Arpita..... Check out my purple eye makeup on http;//crush-on-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have bought some great products, waiting for detailed review of Acne gel :)
    Unfortunately one of my friends is having a pathetic experience with them.
    Thanks for the post Arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I liked BeautyKafe as my products reached me within a day and I did not face any problem :/ :/

      Delete
  3. Nice online shop thanks for share:-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a descent online shopping site, Will check it out , thanks for the honest review :)
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your review of the Aromamagic face wash. Nice haul Arpita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to see that they deliver products"on time"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got nice stuff.. I have shopped a several times from them :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely reviewed Arpita.. would love to shop from them..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of the website , I need to look at it now
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can wait to hop over to the site. I see some stuffs that's making me jump high up there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like cool website!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would definitely give this a try. Checking out there site makes me wanna buy something right now. Thnkz Arpita for sharing this with us. Prior to your post I didn't even hear the name of the site. Luv u gal....

    ReplyDelete
  13. u got a good service but i had 2 bad experiences wid thm.. so no nvr bother to evn look up the website :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not tried this site yet.. will check it out. Sounds decent. I like Jabong, flikart and myntra though.. they pack each product seperately.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post.Loved your honest review. :) Have a great day.. XOXO
    Check out my new post- http://www.yulookgorgeous.com/
    Much love! :)))
    Thanks
    Richa
    www.yulookgorgeous.com
    www.instagram.com/ulukgorgeous
    www.facebook.com/ULGINDIA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am surprised to find someone praise beautykafe. My friend ordered a product and we got all sorts of ridiculous responses from the customer staff. One lady even went to the extent of saying that as power connection s not there she could not check the status. My friend got her money refunded after a month of follow up. good that u got a nice experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haww :O :O I dunno, I got my products within a day from Riva Couriers :/ This is my first experience with them! :/ Maybe they have improved! I had never heard of the website before and just got to know about them a few weeks ago and placed my order! :)

      Delete
  17. I cant believe it? They really improved????I didnt think it could happen with my one and only experience with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Sad you had a bad experience :/ :/ I am shocked at the responses I am getting on this, myself too :O Looks like not everyone liked this website but it worked for me, thankfully and fortunately :D ! :)

      Delete
  18. Never heard about it. Sounds nice!! I will check it out soon :)

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool website...will try this for sure!!!! online shopping is so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice website!! Will shop from there... :)
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. The website looks great . Well reviewed dear

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Arpita. Nice review. I was wondering if you can recommend me some good Indian websites to buy beauty products other than Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Nykaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try Khoobsurati, beautykafe, medplusbeauty, purplle; etc :)

      Click on each of the names to get redirected to their review on my blog, Indian Beauty Center.

      Delete
  23. sound nice arpi...u got lovely stuff
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/05/bourjois-kohl-and-contour-noir-expert.html

    ReplyDelete