Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Review

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Review India

Sunsilk is one of those shampoo brands that have a great range of shampoos . This time, Sunsilk has come up with a paraben free shampoo and has named it Natural Recharge! It claims to contain Ginseng root and oil and has been co-created with Jamal Hammadi. So, did this Sunsilk shampoo impress me or did my money go down the drain? Read on to find out more...

Product Information- Nourishes hair from roots to tips for thicker hair, fuller and 5 times stronger. Infused with Ginseng root oil, this shampoo recharges the natural vitality of your hair and enhances volume.

Price in India- Rs. 132 for 180 ml

Ingredients-

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Ingredients

My Take On Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo-

This shampoo comes in a white bottle with a not-so tight flip open cap. The shampoo is mildly green in color, smells fresh and nice! You can see how much is left in the bottle, if you keep the bottle in bright light and see. The floral-fruity fragrance of this Natural Recharge shampoo lingers on my hair for like the whole day! However, some might not like the fragrance of this shampoo and may find it to be too strong.

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Price in India

This Sunsilk hair shampoo lathers really nicely as it contains SLS! Thus it is not a sulphate free shampoo. It cleanses the hair really nicely and removes all oil in like 2 washes. It makes the hair shiny, soft and smooth and the effect lasts on for like 2 days. My hair feels really soft and silky too because it contains silicones. It is paraben free but contains harmful chemical ingredients like silicones and SLS, which is not a good thing. Also, it slightly dries out the hair and scalp and so it is not the best shampoo for dry hair.

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Product Information

This Sunsilk Natural Recharge shampoo is very affordable and is available in smaller bottles. Overall, this is a good one but I wish it did not contain SLS and the whole list of chemicals it contains. This is one of those shampoos that would be liked by college and school going girls and by those who are on budget. Do not expect any miracles from it as all the smoothness, shine and all is temporary.

PROS-

1) Affordable
2) Lovely floral-fruity fragrance
3) Cleanses the hair really nicely
4) Makes the hair manageable, soft and shiny.
5) Paraben free
6) Availability
7) Effect lasts for like 2 days

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Cap

CONS-

1) Temporary effects
2) Does not do anything for split ends, dandruff, etc.
3) Slightly dries out the hair
4) Not a sulfate free shampoo, contains silicones and a whole lot of other chemcials
5) Cap could have been sturdier
6) Does not make hair stronger and all :P

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo Swatch

Overall Verdict- I would say that this Sunsilk natural Recharge Shampoo, strong and abundant does make the hair smooth and soft but the effects are very temporary and the shampoo contains other chemicals too, but is paraben free. However it is not a totally natural shampoo. You can give it a try, if you want, but don't expect much from it.

Rating- 3.5/5

39 comments:

  1. Looks a decent shampoo, I was thinking to give it a try, I think I might skip it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is totally worth a skip! Even I found it okay as for the cleansing part for for all the strength and all that it claims to give, it's a thumbs down from my side!

      Delete
  2. Nice review :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review! I need a shampoo with no parabens or sulphates that detangles hair. : )

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does kind of detangle the hair but don't expect miracles :P

      Delete
  4. Very nicely reviewed Hun and i love that coconut tree background too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie :D The pics were taken on the terrace :D

      Delete
  5. this will b a good one fr summers as my scalp gets very oily.. nice review Arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It removes the oil nicely :)) Thank you Nats :D

      Delete
  6. Oh my god it dries the hair, then i must skip it for sure. Thanks for honest review dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am yet to try this one... I dunno how it turns for my hair :p Nice honest review :D
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it out and let me know how it worked, Rads :D Thank you ^_^

      Delete
  8. Wowiee...You reviewed it so soon for us..Was thinking to get it.I will skip it as its okay and only a decent one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is worth a skip coz it does not do any miracles!

      Delete
  9. Nice review Arpita, I am using the Radiant shine one and i am so loving them. they are just amazing.:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of liked the Radiant Shine variant too! You can check out my review too- Sunsilk Radiant Shine Shampoo and Sunsilk Radiant Shine Conditioner Review

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing the review arpita! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review. Sunsilk seems to be coming with new stuff. will check out their new range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check it out Manisha! :)) Thank you ^_^

      Delete
  12. great review sweetie...i love it..

    my recent one :Freeman Facial Clay Mask !!!
    http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/freeman-facial-clay-mask-mint-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like a decent one...wish it was free of parabens and SLS :/ Lovely review Arpita :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wish it was SLS free.... :/ Thank you Saniya :D

      Delete
  14. I never used Sunsilk shampoo, because it's always hard for my hair! Very nice and honest review sweetie! kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie :)) Even I try to avoid such harsh shampoos....

      Delete
  15. I have always loved sunsilk. I am itching to try this shampoo. I can't seem to get my hands on it :|

    Relationships.College.Love
    New post on my blog: Forever 21 Wishlist 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Try asking the people at the local cosmetics store :))

      Delete
  16. I never tried sunsilk product though I heard a lot about them. I have oily scalp so it may work for my hair. Very nicely written.
    <3 amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think I'll be willing to try this product. Thanks for the review!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd skip this if it dries the hair :( Loved your clicks dear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice Review Dear :) .. Sounds a Good Product :) .. Sunsilk products do suit my hair and does a great result .. Tempted to try out this variant soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. is there any shampoo that does wat it promises.. m really luking for one.. any helps???

    ReplyDelete
  21. i already have dry hair, I must skip it.

    Keep in touch,
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post & I love that you've taken the pictures outdoors. I reviewed it too. Check it out here: http://shradhabhatia.com/2014/05/hair-talk-sunsilk-natural-recharge/

    ReplyDelete