The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Box January 2014


Just received my The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Bag and I am super happy to receive some amazing products in it! This time, the products were kept in a lovely basket and wrapped in a lovely olive green net cloth. Let's see what did the Nature's Co beauty Wish Box Post Party Pampering, January 2014 contain...

Information- “Indulge in our Beauty Wish Box Deluxe Sized 6 Beauty Samples in different dedicated theme every month delivered to your Doorstep. Also get * Free Vouchers *Free Gifts from top Brands & Lots More !!!”


Price-  INR 595 for 1 month, INR 1645 for 3 months, INR 3215 for 6 months, INR 5950 for 12 months

Delivery: END OF EVERY MONTH


My Experience with The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Box-


I got quite a lot of lovely products with my Beauty Wish Basket that include-


1) Rosemary Sage Thyme rejuvenating Hair Oil
2) Freebie- White Pepper Cleansing Lotion
3) Lavender Primrose Massage Oil
4) Hazelnut Sugar Body Scrub


5) Green Clay Body Wrap
6) Lavender Body Lotion
7) Pepper Mint Foot Soak


Everything came nicely bubble wrapped, safe and secure. The packaging is really amazing and the basket is really useful too :) This box gets delivered to your doorstep at the end of every month and you get  a chance to fully pamper yourself! I even got quite a few discount coupons, free 10 minutes massage sessions, etc., which is so good!


I even got a pamphlet telling me which step to do first and what are the uses of the products. All these are just Deluxe Samples and can give you a maximum of 2 uses. However, at the price you pay, this box is just amazing and you can spend a whole day pampering yourself! If you like any particular product, you can order the full sized product too....



Overall, this Nature's Co beauty Wish Box is a total hit for me and I highly recommend you to try it out...I am sure you'll love them.


Rating- 4.5/5


Where to Buy?

Ans: You can buy the current month's beauty wish box by visiting the TNC website HERE

I do recommend this Nature's Co Beauty Wish Monthly Subscription Beauty Box and you must try it out :)

54 comments:

  1. Sugar body scrub looks too good!! Nice products ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the products too, Gowthami :)

      Delete
  2. i missed this box but ordered the feb one instantly... waiting for it to come. they hv promised to deliver it b4 valentine's.. gr8 products u have got dear. i have already tried their body lotion and foot soak. amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I have tried the body lotion! So light and lovely :))

      Delete
  3. this is really good stuff Arpita :D waiting fr ur reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the products too, Nats! Would review a few good sized products soon :D

      Delete
  4. I gave peppermint foot sole, it's amazing
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Have not tried it, it smells really lovely :)) Would be using it this Saturday :D

      Delete
  5. awesome stuff dear ! njoy dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! love the concept of pampering post party :) body wrap & white pepper cleanser sounds exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I want to try the body wrap asap :D

      Delete
  7. There's some lovely stuff there. Anything pampering is great!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I would pamper myself this Saturday, eagerly waiting :D

      Delete
  8. You got awesome products Arpita :) am using that lavender bosy lotion currently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it a bit too...very light weight :)

      Delete
  9. You got awesome products Arpita :) Waiting for their reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even my hands are itching to try these amazing products :D :D :D

      Delete
  10. Thanks for following! I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like an awesome box, will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely stuff :) all look good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely products to pamper oneself completely...Enjoy the products and review 'em soon :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I agree :)) Even I am waiting to try these out :D

      Delete
  14. Very nice pics dear :) I too got the same products!!
    Cheers :) :) Happy Using <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You also got the same products? :D Same Pinch :P :P

      Delete
  15. lovely pictures and pretty packing!
    do post reviews soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the packaging too :)) Would definitely post the reviews super fast Canary :))

      Delete
  16. wow!!! Loved the products! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely products...Love the rosemary oil....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not used it but it smells lovely :)) :D

      Delete
  18. All the products looks amazing, loved the pics dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The box is totally worth it.. loved the stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing stuff darling....following you now on facebook and bloglovin...it would be great if you follow me back...stay connected dear...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am following you back too :))

      Delete
  21. Wow..loved the packaging n products. .
    My recent one :
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/01/mua-nail-quake-crackle-glitter-review.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beauty boxes are now all the rage! Looks like you got a bang for your buck. Those are great to pamper yourself for the weekend. :)

    http://batbutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Going to pamper myself today :D Wohoo! :D

      Delete
  23. wow lovely stuffs! would love to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow really nice stuff you have got. waiting for reviews now

    ReplyDelete