Pages on Indian Beauty Center

The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Box January 2014


Just received my The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Bag and I am super happy to receive some amazing products in it! This time, the products were kept in a lovely basket and wrapped in a lovely olive green net cloth. Let's see what did the Nature's Co beauty Wish Box Post Party Pampering, January 2014 contain...

Information- “Indulge in our Beauty Wish Box Deluxe Sized 6 Beauty Samples in different dedicated theme every month delivered to your Doorstep. Also get * Free Vouchers *Free Gifts from top Brands & Lots More !!!”


Price-  INR 595 for 1 month, INR 1645 for 3 months, INR 3215 for 6 months, INR 5950 for 12 months

Delivery: END OF EVERY MONTH


My Experience with The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Box-


I got quite a lot of lovely products with my Beauty Wish Basket that include-


1) Rosemary Sage Thyme rejuvenating Hair Oil
2) Freebie- White Pepper Cleansing Lotion
3) Lavender Primrose Massage Oil
4) Hazelnut Sugar Body Scrub


5) Green Clay Body Wrap
6) Lavender Body Lotion
7) Pepper Mint Foot Soak


Everything came nicely bubble wrapped, safe and secure. The packaging is really amazing and the basket is really useful too :) This box gets delivered to your doorstep at the end of every month and you get  a chance to fully pamper yourself! I even got quite a few discount coupons, free 10 minutes massage sessions, etc., which is so good!


I even got a pamphlet telling me which step to do first and what are the uses of the products. All these are just Deluxe Samples and can give you a maximum of 2 uses. However, at the price you pay, this box is just amazing and you can spend a whole day pampering yourself! If you like any particular product, you can order the full sized product too....



Overall, this Nature's Co beauty Wish Box is a total hit for me and I highly recommend you to try it out...I am sure you'll love them.


Rating- 4.5/5


Where to Buy?

Ans: You can buy the current month's beauty wish box by visiting the TNC website HERE

I do recommend this Nature's Co Beauty Wish Monthly Subscription Beauty Box and you must try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.