Currently Loving...

Hi there everyone!

This post is dedicated to what I am Currently Loving :D Well, this week, there was heavy, heavy rain here in Kolkata which cause quite a lot of trouble to me and of course to my school-going children! Anyhow, lets see what I am loving at the moment :D

Yummylicious Indian Crackers or what we Indians popularly call as "Papad"



Boy! I am currently loving this face wash a lot! I mean, seriously, this is one of the best face washes I have ever tried :D


I know, a bit old fashioned but still, I bought a fountain pen just to recollect the olden times when we used to use these beauties :)

Want kissable lips? Try the Maybelline baby Lips Coral Flush :)

Just bought this cute little butterfly shaped Nail Cutter! Yes, it is a Nail Cutter :D beautiful hun? Even I think so... ^_^

So, how did the week come along for you? What are you currently loving? :)

14 comments:

  1. nice post and I love my baby lips in coral flush too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gowthami :D Even I love Baby Lips :D

      Delete
  2. Nice collections Arpi :) Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Happppy Sunday to you too, Radha :D :D

      Delete
  3. The naulcutter is so cute..
    Wether is crazy at my end too, in delhi it rains fir five minutes like crazy and sun shimes again.. This happens all dat long..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the nail cutter so much at the moment :D It is really fashionable :)

      Just 2-3 days ago the rain almost flooded the whole of Kolkata and now, it is all dry, hot and sunny! grr....People have started to fall sick because of the fluctuating weather now :-/

      Delete
  4. Very cute pen! I also like the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post arpita...yummy papar...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/08/eye-makeup-with-no-7-stay-perfect-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also currently Maybelline corol flush baby lips lip balm.
      do follow me on my blog :BEAUTIES AND HUNKS: NOTD: Maybelline Colorama Verniz & Cor 40 GRAUS

      Delete