Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Currently Loving...

Hihi :) What's up guys and girls?

Grr....Man! I am feeling so bored....So just thought of talking to you guys. Being a mom can be really tough- my son and daughter have their exams from Monday and I can completely feel the pressure :P Okay, boring things aside.


I just thought of doing a currently loving post today...You know, a random thought from my crazy brain....So here are the piccys! Enjoy :D


You tell me, isn't it super cute? It's a hand cream :)


Earphones- my evergreen love!

Green Tea- keeps my body fit and my skin glowing ;)

I love clicking pictures of these fresh green leaves! Thanks to monsoons :)


I am loving my sparkly golden earrings :) Aren't they just gorgeous?

So, what are You currently loving? :D

P.S:- Did you like the new theme of the blog? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.