Currently Loving...

Hihi :) What's up guys and girls?

Grr....Man! I am feeling so bored....So just thought of talking to you guys. Being a mom can be really tough- my son and daughter have their exams from Monday and I can completely feel the pressure :P Okay, boring things aside.


I just thought of doing a currently loving post today...You know, a random thought from my crazy brain....So here are the piccys! Enjoy :D


You tell me, isn't it super cute? It's a hand cream :)


Earphones- my evergreen love!

Green Tea- keeps my body fit and my skin glowing ;)

I love clicking pictures of these fresh green leaves! Thanks to monsoons :)


I am loving my sparkly golden earrings :) Aren't they just gorgeous?

So, what are You currently loving? :D

P.S:- Did you like the new theme of the blog? :)

14 comments:

  1. OMG! that handcream packaging is sooo pretty!!:)
    Cute. your theme new is lovely.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Niesha :) The hand cream always keeps on staring at me with its cute eyes :) Every-time I look at it, I feel loved :D

      Delete
  2. Handcream packing us super cute...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poooja :) The review of the hand cream will be up super soon :D

      I'm not on Instagram yet but hopefully will join soon, maybe :D

      Delete
  3. Hand cream looks really nice..
    So cute...I love clicking pic of leaves n flowers as well...v nice post dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hand cream is even cuter in reality :D I like to click piccys of my products more than random stuff now :P

      Delete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Etude House product packaging .. Its sooo adorable <3 .. Nice post dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Vipra :) :) I love Etude House's packaging too :D

      Delete
  5. That Handcream is so so cute! Loved it & your earrings are very pretty too... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanxie Richa :))) hehe looks like you all loooooved the Handcream the most :)

      Delete
  6. etude house has d prettiest products <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Which hand cream is that and where is it available?

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi :D You can get the hand cream from cosmetic-love.com in India :D

      Delete