Garnier Fair Miracle 2-in-1 Fairness Cream Review

Garnier Fair Miracle 2-in-1 Fairness Cream 



I am not much into fairness creams but it was only because of Deepika Padukone that I got this fairness cream :P :P Okay, I know it's weird but my love for her talent is too much :)) So, today, I am going to review the new Garnier Fair Miracle Cream for you all! Let's see if its claims of giving fair skin for 12 hours are true or not...

Product Description- Garnier’s first fairness cream which keeps your skin fair and clean up to 12 hours.
  • Velvety soft on touch
  • Skin feels fresh, moisturized and clean
  • Instant fair and glowing skin
  • Contains Vit B3 and perlite
  • UV filters to protect skin from darkening and Talc powder for absorption properties

Price- Rs. 49 for 15g and Rs. 99 for 40g

Ingredients- Water, Alcohol, Talc, Pertile, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Gycol, Cl77891, Octocrylene, Dimethicone, Arcylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Ammonium Polycryloydimethyl taurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, Cl16035, CL 19140, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glyceryl stearate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, PEG-100 Stearate, pentasodium Ethylenediamine tetramethylene Phosphonate, phenoxythanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Fragrance.


Shelf Life- 2 years

My Skin Type- I have very oily, acne-prone, very sensitive skin but during winters it kind of becomes normal to dry.

MY TAKE ON GARNIER FAIR MIRACLE FAIRNESS CREAM-

This cream comes in a super cute tube and outer carton with pink and black letters, which make it look super attractive and you can't just go out of a store without buying it. The cap of this is white in color and the cream has a medium consistency. The cream is whitish in color and spreads on easily onto the skin but dries pretty fast so you need to blend it with super fast hands or blending brush! This fairness cream smells a bit flowery but neither too mild nor too strong. The smell vanishes within seconds of application on my skin.


Now, so I used this cream in the morning and have been doing this since a week now. I applied it and it just vanished into the skin leaving no oily/greasy layer behind. My skin look really clean, bright and glowing. It never ever broke me out nor did it cause any irritation. However, this is not at all moisturizing and so, I use it over my normal moisturizer and that works pretty well for my skin types. But, the problem is that if you use too much of it, then it will leave behind a whitish cast, like all fairness creams generally do. If you have a dark skin tone then this will leave behind whitish lines on your skin, which I am sure you would not like.

 
However, for my medium-fair skin tone, it works pretty well, keeps oil away for like 6-7 hours, during winters! :D But I am sure the staying power would be much less during the scorching summer months. Overall, this cream is definitely on of my most favorite, non-moisturizing, fairness creams as it keeps the skin glowing for over 5 hours, after which the glow gradually decreases. This garnier face cream keeps my skin looking clean too, honestly, it does, believe me! I totally am loving this cream but dry skin will find it very very drying. 

PROS-

1) Very affordable
2) Keeps the skin glowing, gives you temporarily  fair skin and makes the skin looking clean for over 5 hours
3) Leaves no oily layer behind but rather keeps oil away from the skin
4) Instantly brightens up the skin
5) Packaging is so cute
6) Travel-friendly
7) Gets absorbed immediately
8) Smells really nice
9) Never ever caused any irritation and never broke me out
10) Good for oily and very oily skin types, during summers
11) Availability



CONS-

1) Dries out the skin, so dry skinned beauties stay away or use a moisturizer beneath
2) I do need to moisturize my skin before applying this during winters
3) Will definitely leave a whitish cast if you have a dark skin tone or if you do not blend it fast or if you use too much of it.
4) 12 hours claim is a bit too much! :P
5) So many chemical ingredients :-O
6) You need to be quick in blending it

Before and After Garnier Fairness Cream

Final verdict- I am definitely getting this again and again till I find something better :-D For me, this worked nicely, keeps my skin oil free, clean and bright! I love this Garnier Fair Miracle Fairness Cream and recommend this to all who have light-medium skin tone. However, don't forget to moisturize your skin before using this.


Rating- 4.25/5

58 comments:

  1. I like this cream and rightly said non moisturizing it is... will b good in summers and i also got attracted to the packaging.. Lol
    Nice review Arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nats :)) Yes, it does not moisturize at all but for my oily skin it would do all the good it can during summers :D :D I got it because of the lovely packaging and because Deepika Padukone is endorsing this Garnier Fair Miracle Fairness Cream :P :P

      Delete
  2. so nice and interesting blog ! :* Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes follow me and I ll follow u back as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! :)
    Today new post, the famous Zara plaid scarf
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review arpi..
    Happy new Year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year Tej :D Thank you so very much :))

      Delete
  5. Looks like a wonderful one for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really good for those with oily skin :)

      Delete
  6. Great review. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx bunches Arpita. Following back on GFC #121
      xox
      Lenya

      Delete
  7. Ihave this cream but haven't used it yet, nice review Arpita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arzoo :D Would be waiting for your review now :D :D

      Delete
  8. I saw it on natasha blog also....may be its good for summers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Natasha reviewed it before me :P Yes, it is pretty good for summers :))

      Delete
  9. Not a big fan or fairness cream or Garnier but I really like your review! :D
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like a nice cream...Would love to give it a try for 49 to see if it works for me :) Nice Review hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saniya :)) Yes, it won't burn a hole in the pocket too :D Definitely worth a try :)

      Delete
  11. Nice review. I have really bad dry skin so skipping this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manisha :)) Do skip it if you have dry skin or use a good moisturizer underneath :D

      Delete
  12. Your blog is really interesting and useful! Would you like to follow each other? Take a look at my blog and let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Review Dear :) .. Looks a decent enough product but Garnier products have never arrived for my rescue :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, garnier never suits me :P :P But this time it did and I am surprised too :P But it worked well, I have to say :))

      Delete
  14. Looks good, I'm not a big fan of garnier though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although even I am not a garnier fan, I found this fairness cream pretty good :D :D

      Delete
  15. I never knew thry had a fairness cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Garnier never really helped me, but maybe I should try this one. Looks nice.
    Xx

    http://tamodado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really lovely fairness cream review I should totally try something like that too (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice review arpita..nd i will definately use it..ek try to bnta h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haan! Aek try to pakka banta hai! :))) Plus not heavy on the pocket too :D

      Delete
  19. good review..i am buying it today :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Arpita for ur lovely review and hope further also u wl keep posting reviews............Thanks a lot.

    http://consumer.admanya.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Arpita,

    My skin is oily and there are many products in the market for oily skin but i am confused which one is better for me. Can u ples tell me a good moisturizer which also contain SPF and no chemical ingredients. I donot want to use cream.ples tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try and use Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF20 :D

      Delete
  22. fair look cream easy to use and purchase fast deliver cash on delivery at home. this cream fit for all type skin.
    explore fair look cream for more

    ReplyDelete
  23. So nice and interesting post. I used roop amrit cram and it is good for my face.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for reminding us on how to buy eye primer online. This post really help me a lot.

    Best skinny detox tea & Best anti aging eye cream

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really appreciate that you wrote this article and shared some really good information on this specific topic. I was in vital need to get some information on this topic and thanks to you, I've got that! Thanks, once again!
    Fair look cream
    Fair look

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for this great information, I actually like this blog. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    Fair look Fair look cream

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello,
    Nice Blog.

    Use Lotus Herbals fairness cream to get a comoplete fair and glowing complexion. Please feel free to contact us at http://www.lotusherbals.com/skin-care/whitening-range.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rs.80 Kelly,Arche,Yoko,Stillman and many more imported product of Thailand & Taiwan in Mumbai.Cont-09820212528

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cell reinforcements, which are substances that incorporate vitamins A, C and E, come into the salvage. Free radicals are backed off, Cogniflex if not totally ceased, in their tracks by the activities of the cell reinforcements. Slower maturing is the last result - the skin is smoother, the diseases are kept under control, and the psyche stays sharp for whatever length of time that conceivable.
    FOR MORE INFO >>> http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/cogniflex/

    ReplyDelete
  30. We as a whole need to be a show stealer in our own little ways. While a few of us wear our best outfits to snatch those eyeballs, there are some who let their brains do the talking. In any case, each individual Cla Safflower Oil has their own deterrents on their objective to accomplish that very pined for consideration. Some face the inconvenience of obnoxious looks while some fight with their predominated stature. The most widely recognized block or obstacle on the way that consideration catching objective is heftiness.

    http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/

    ReplyDelete