Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin Review-

Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin review-



Hi beauties,
I am back with another review of an AMAZING PRODUCT that is my HG face wash or cleanser(whatever you call it) named- *DRUMROLLS* -- CETAPHIL CLEANSING LOTION
Let’s take a quick view about its properties-

Consistency-   A bit runny like any summer lotion.
Color- Almost colorless                                       
Fragrance- No fragrance (but if you ask me a hundred times, I will say it has a slight medicinal smell)
Price- Rs. 136 149 for 125 ml [Priced Hiked now ..I am editing this review on April 28, 2013 :)]
                                                                    
My Take on Cetaphil Cleansing lotion-
I have no words to describe its amazingness (If such a word exists) !  I mean I had really bad pimples (BIG ONES) due to junk food and no sleep and then I used it religiously after reading good reviews about it everywhere and voila! I have very few colorless bumps on my face (1 or 2 hardly) and the people who know me can’t believe it is me again! I love Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion
Moving to the pros and cons directly-

Pros-
Fragrance free
Mild chemicals used
For acne patients, eczema, etc and thus is for sensitive skin
Doctors prescribe it
Made my acne clear pretty quickly
Sturdy Packaging
Affordable
Lives up to the mark and doesn’t finish off quickly
Moisturizing

Cons-
None that I can think of but the mild medicinal smell may be a turn off for some...

Will I repurchase?
I have been using this since 8 months and this is my 3rd bottle (don’t worry, I use it 6 3 times a day as I have very very very oily skin)…    





















Do I recommend Cetaphil Cleansing lotion?

Ofcourse! I do recommend this Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser :)

Take care and keep waiting for my next article girls! :)


Tags- Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Review India, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Swatch, Best face Wash for dry skin, Face Wash for pimples, Best Face wash India, India, Google, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cleansing Lotion review India, Indian beauty Center, Cetaphil lotion review, Cetaphil Face Wash review,  Cetaphil Cleanser, Cetaphil India, Cetaphil products, Cetaphil Cream, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Price, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion how to use, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for oily skin, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion buy online, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion reviews, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion ingredients, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for acne, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion side effects, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion benefits, Cetaphil gentle Cleansing Lotion review, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for oily skin review, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion sensitive skin review, Cetaphil India products, Cleansing lotion, Best cleansing lotion, Sensitive skin face wash

44 comments:

  1. hmm seems like a good product, i think its safe enough to suggest others..i personally dont have acne but a few of my cousin have..so i thnk i am gonna suggest this product to them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely suggest Jasmine ji :D But you need to use it continuously for a few months to see the results. :)

      Delete
    2. can i use it? im male.
      Which one is better for my skin..? looks dark :(
      cleansing or moisturizing? tel me the difference..

      Delete
    3. Yes! You can definitely use it. If you have sensitive skin then it is worth a shot :)

      Cleansing lotion- Works as a face wash.

      Moisturizing lotion- To be used after washing off cleansing lotion, to keep the skin hydrated. Umm...You can say that moisturizing lotion works the same way as a cold cream :) You don't need to wash off the moisturizing lotion.

      Delete
    4. Can u tel me the which one is better for my skin? Please tel the product name. I will buy today itself. Which is better to buy for me lotion or moisturizing? *** my face should be look brights..

      Delete
    5. Go, get the Cetaphil cleansing lotion :))) Won't harm your skin at all :) Very mild :)

      Delete
    6. This lotion when i have to apply? at night or day time? How long should i use this one.?

      Delete
    7. You can treat the cleansing lotion just as a face wash! Like you apply a face wash, apply the cleansing lotion, rub it in circular motions. Keep rubbing it till 2 minutes and then rinse it off :) You can apply it 2-3 times in 24 hours- one when you wake up, once in the afternoon/evening and once at night before going to bed :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Arpita, I am definitely getting this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use it an bought another bottle yesterday :D It is the best product I have ever tried So far I have emptied over 10-15 bottles of it lol :P

      Delete
  3. great review, I use it too and find it wonderful for everyday.

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah right, I have also used it when i had acnes..........

    http://nailsjazzedup.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has proved to be really helpful for me :D

      Delete
  5. From where does i get this i mean from medical store or from simple cosmetic shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abhishek :)

      You can only get Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion from Medical stores. :))

      Delete
  6. Great Review Arpita! I have heard tons about this one...Its a great product for acne prones...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review but its a cleanser for sensitive skin n if one has severe or cystic acne it wont help its a mild cleanser which one can use as morning face wash .
    Dont mind as I wrote it as its ur blog ...I tought of sharing information I had

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But those with severe acne do need something mild and effective! I am not sure, though! Maybe cetaphil along with medicines and topical gel can help :)

      Delete
  8. Have used it past and it really works wonder ... Nice review Arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best one I have used till date :D Thank you so much dear :)

      Delete
  9. It is a wonderful product. I too use it and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me loooooves it too :D It is a great product for all skin types :) Glad it worked for you too Sugandha :)

      Delete




  10. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you



    Face Cleanser and Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can i buy this in Bombay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it from any medical store! Very easily available :D

      Delete
  12. Helo dear, i am a mother of 3 mnth old baby. She had super dry skin. We applied many creams, lotions but no use. At last she develops atopic dermatitis. Dr prescribed cetaphil cleansing lotion instead of soap yesterday. But not aware how to use it. Ur review helped a lot. Thank u for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....:) I am so happy I could help ^_^

      Delete
    2. Tell me wthr i can use it for head wash..

      Delete
    3. Nops! I don't think you should use it for the hair :/ The face and body would be good, though :)

      Delete
  13. Hi Arpita,

    Even doctor suggested me this face wash when i had more pimples on my face (because of some allergy).
    It worked very nicely and my face became fair in 3 days. After that I stopped using by assuming it was for only that treatment. Now after going through your blog I decided to use from now, Please clarify me these points...
    1. I have dry skin.. "Cetaphil" is replacement of face wash or I have to use both(cetaphil and then facewash)?
    2. Before going to bed after washing with cetaphil I have to apply any cream.. If yes, Please suggest me for dry skin.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cetaphil is replacement for face wash :) However, it does not remove makeup!

      Yes, if you want you can use any cream for your skin type after using cetaphil....You actually wash Cetaphil off so your skin is clean and then you can use a good cream like from Neutrogena or so...However, I would suggest not to use any moisturizer before bed coz it might clog the pores :/

      Delete
  14. Hii
    Iam(male) suffering from lots of pimples and my skin is oily,how often i have to use cetaphil cleanser.
    In how many days i could find the best result.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant. Very helpful site indeed! When you have a moment, please click-over to peek at my site... many thanks : ) http://www.smithvilleirishfestival.com/ireland-care-of-the-skin-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My doctor prescribed me cetaphil cleansing lotion... I used it only for 3 days... But now I feel irritation on ma face... Wat do I want to do now?? Please help me out...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have seen Cetaphil OS Cleanser (Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser) in the medical stores. so all those who have oily skin can ask for this though using the Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin should not be a problem. I just thought of sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. why its pakaging is different dear??????

    ReplyDelete
  21. humri face par to first day use kar to chti choti piple aa gaya kay karo

    ReplyDelete