Katrina Kaif’s Beauty Secrets

Beauty Secrets Of Katrina Kaif-

Beauty Secrets Of Katrina Kaif Revealed!

Katrina Kaif without makeup too looks so gorgeous! Katrina Kaif is one of the leading actresses of Bollywood and her skin is glowing and flawless at the same time. Most of us want such glowing and beautiful skin too! So, do you want to know Katrina Kaif's tips for glowing skin? Then, find the tips for beauty by Katrina Kaif below....

1) Katrina drinks a lot of water throughout the day to keep herself hydrated. After she wakes up, Katrina Kaif makes it a point to drink at-least 4 glasses of water to flush out toxins from her body- which keeps her skin radiant...

2) Sleeping with makeup on, is a total no-no for Katrina. She believes that to keep her skin fresh and healthy, one should definitely remove all traces of makeup before going to bed.  


Katrina Never Sleeps With Makeup On...

3) To protect her skin from the harsh UV rays, Katrina uses a moisturizing sun lock. This protects her skin from sun-damage. This is one of the most important facial beauty tips Katrina believes in.

4) Katrina never forgets to carry her lip balm with her as her lips may need extra care at any time of the day!

Lip balm is a must for Kat...

5) Food supplements derived from Acai berry and wheat-grass power is what Katrina consumes for healthy skin.

6) Katrina uses Mene & Moy Face Wash and Lancome's Cleansing Milk during the day, too keep her skin clean and soft.

Katrina uses Mene and Moy face Wash to keep her skin healthy and clean...

7) Mineral mud masks from Anne Semoin is used by Katrina to keep her skin soothed. 

8) To keep her tresses healthy and beautiful, Katrina Kaif uses Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Respiration Hair Pack. Katrina Kaif uses Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner on  her hair. 

Katrina washes her hair regularly to keep it shiny and soft...

 9) She washes her hair regularly so that they remain damage free, smooth and shiny! This is one of the tips for hair Katrina Kaif follows!

10) Katrina's skin tips include sipping Green tea as they contain anti-oxidants which keep her skin free from wrinkles.

11) Before Katrina uses any makeup on her face, she makes it a point to put some ice into a muslin cloth and sub it all over her face. 

Katrina Kaif consumes Green tea to keep wrinkles at bay...

12) The beauty secret of Katrina Kaif is that her face wash contains 2% Salicylic Acid and naturally occurring ingredients like glycolic acid, Vitamin C, A and E, which particularly penetrate the outer skin.

13)  Katrina consumes a fiber rich diet and eats fruits every 2 hours.

14) Exercises like Swimming, jogging, Kathak keep her body fit and fine! Her skin also glows for the same reason too...

Katrina Kaif exercises regularly to keep her skin in good condition and her body fit!

15) Vitamin C tablets are Katrina Kaif's secrets for glowing skin...

These were the free beauty tips by Katrina Kaif, revealed by her to the media or magazines. I hope you liked these some tips of beauty by Kat. Katrina does have super awesome skin and she does pamper and maintain her skin a lot! So, this was all about beauty tips of Katrina Kaif...Do you share anything in common with her? Do let me know in the comments box below :D :D 

Image Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

66 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Kat too :)) Thank you Radha :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written post, thank you for sharing! I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want. Lemme know if you want to connect on Facebook and Twitter, I'll follow you back there as well! XOXO

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    VICE 2 GIVEAWAY
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) Followed you back ^_^

      Delete
  3. I think Indian women are so beautiful especially with those lashes that go on forever.
    I personally find Aishwarya Rai so hot, even though I'm a girl. Hehe

    Thanks for the follow! Followed you back on GFC!

    http://batbutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Most of the Indian people have long lashes *touchwood* :)))
      I love Aishwarya Rai too :))

      Thank you for following IBC ^_^

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog and thank you for following! I followed back! Keep in touch! :)

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article Arpita, these tips are a must to know as Katrina is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arzoo ^_^ Katrina Kaif is a really pretty woman :)))

      Delete
  7. Great post and blog! Lets follow each other? Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. she sure is stunning! x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice tips and like her! thanks for sharing Arpita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear :)) I like Katrina Kaif too! :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for following hun! Following you back now :)

    xo Aubree
    Macarons and Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such helpful tips,I'll keep them in mind
    Happy Weekend
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do remember to drink lots of water Pooja and follow all the other tips but be sure if you have a skin type as Kat or not :)

      Delete
  12. Great tips and beautiful photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips dear :)
    Following you now by GFC and G+ :) Have a nice evening! Kisses
    Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :))
      Have a great day dear!

      Delete
  14. drinking a lot of water is definitely the key :) lovely blog :)
    Just became your newest follower. Check out my blog if you have the time and follow back if you want.:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely is :) Water flushes out the toxins from the body and help your skin to remain fresh! Thank you! ^_^

      Delete
  15. Hi!
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It'snot only interesting, but also very appealling! you have a new follower, for it has me hooked! I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses

    Aida Camilo

    from

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aida! I am following you back now....Wishing you lots of success too ^_^

      Delete
  16. Following you back!
    Loved the blog. Nice tips ;)

    xoxo

    Espelho da Isabel

    *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabel :)) I am glad you liked the blog :)

      Delete
  17. Great post Arpita, she is one of my favorite actress <3 great tips <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Great to know that Katrina Kaif is one your your fav actresses Rakhshanda! ^_^

      Thank you :))

      Delete
  18. Thank you for visit my blog. I'm now following you. Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearie for following IBC ^_^

      Delete
  19. Oooh love these tips; thanks for following my blog; I have followed back.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/top-fall-autumn-lipsticks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Affeyah for following Indian Beauty Center!

      Delete
  20. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey nice tips! I love how naturally pretty Kat is! Her skin is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Even without makeup kartina kaif looks super gorgeous :)) Thank you ^_^

      Delete
  22. Awesome tips...Thanks for compiling it..Would try to follow a few ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do follow and let me know if these work :)) Thank you Saniya :D

      Delete
  23. i dnt like her as an actress bt she looks pretty and flawless .. nice one Arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nats! I agree, she needs to focus on her acting skills a bit :))

      Delete
  24. Such a great post <3 awesome and really helpful Arpi :) i would love to follow it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) I am glad you liked the post ^_^

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you a lot of success too :))

      Delete
  26. So beautiful!
    Great post, Thank you for stopping by my blog! I follow now in GFC
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. those are some very simple and easy steps to follow :)

    you have an award at my blog
    http://supriyav.blogspot.in/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award.html?showComment=1384231669608#c3728008994106256787

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Supriya!

      Checking out the Award now :)))

      Delete
  28. thanks for sharing these tips with us. your blog is very interesting and I'm hooked to reading your posts. now following you on GFC, hope you check out my blog and follow back if you like it. :)

    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....I am so happy to receive a compliment from you Sadia :)) Feeling overjoyed ^_^ Thank you for the love and appreciation ^_^ I am glad you liked these tips!

      Following you now Sadia :)

      Delete
  29. nice article.Thanks for sharing this tip.

    for more fashion update and style you can also check on http://daily.bhaskar.com/fashion/1

    ReplyDelete
  30. Katrina Kaif’s recent not- so- controversial 'controversial' statement about Congress scion, Rahul Gandhi has brought her back in the limelight. Sexy Katrina in Swim suit in beach

    ReplyDelete