Pages on Indian Beauty Center

CashKaro.Com Review

CashKaro.Com Review- India’s Best Cashback & Coupons Site-


Cashkaro Review

Recently, I got Rs. 510 to shop from any online site from CashKaro and review them! My review on CashKaro is totally honest. I totally am loving this website and it has the best cash back deals and you can earn cash back very easily! Cashkaro has the best shopping deals too. So, lets begin with the review on Cashkaro...

About CashKaro.Com- Cashkaro.com is India’s leading Cashback and Coupon website. Our goal is to help our members save on their regular online purchases at leading Indian and International Brands. Our cashback and coupon partners include your favourite brands like Jet Airways, Yatra, Expedia, Flipkart, Myntra and 100s more. Since you shop at these brands anyway, this is truly free money, just for visiting the retailers through cashkaro.com. You can easily save Rs 1000s each year. Unlike coupon sites in India, with our coupons you also earn cashback on top of the coupon savings. Furthermore, our discounts are always over and above any offers. For example, if you use a Cashback credit card, our cashback is on top of that. This makes our savings truly unique. We are constantly adding new e-shops to our website. Happy saving!

My Experience with CashKaro-

Now, when i was given the chance to shop, I was totally confused on how Cashkaro works and if it is legit or not. I am sure you must be wondering how it works too! So, let me tell you, how you can use CashKaro to earn free money from your online purchases...

Join CashKaro.com

1) Join CashKaro.com and sign up on their website.
2) Search for the online shopping websites you want to shop from from the search box provided on the top right hand side, for example: Nykaa
3) You would see a lot of deals from the site you searched for. As soon as you like a particular deal, click the blue button that says Join or Sign-in to get Offer.
4) You would see a box that says- CONGRATULATIONS, NOTHING MORE TO DO! Shop normally at the site. Your cashback will automatically get added in your Cashkaro account within 72 hours. 
5)Soon, you would be redirected to the shopping websites you want to shop from. Just shop from the site as you normally would do on that window and confirm your purchase and checkout!
6) Soon, after 3-4 days, you would get an email saying that you have pending cashback.
7) After a few weeks (4-12 weeks) , the cashback would be added to your CashKaro account and then, as soon as you collect Rs. 250 in your account, you can get the money by NEFT, or via cheque!

I did not get the Pending Cashback mail and thus, I email them about my issue by clicking HERE. That was it! They soon took the order no., date of purchase and I got the pending cashback mail within a day! Their support service is just amazing! Totally loving Cashkaro.com! My order reached me within 4-5 days and I got cashback too! I love Cashkaro and totally recommend you to try it out. Believe me, you won't be disappointed :D

Some questions I had on my mind and their answers--

Q. From the time I do a transaction, how long does it take to actually get my cashback?

Ans. This varies between retailers and the type of purchase. Normally after you do the transaction you would get an email from us within 4-72 hours stating the cashback due to you. This is called 'Pending' cashback. Once the return period of your products is over/travel is completed, the retailer knows that the Sale was genuine, and then pays us in the next monthly payment cycle. The status of this transaction shall then automatically move to Confimed. From the time of your purchase it could take between 1-4 months for your cashback to get Confirmed.

Q. Can I visit the retailer directly, and just send you a receipt to get my cashback?

Ans:  In order to earn cashback, you MUST visit the retailer via cashkaro.com site. You can not visit the retailer directly.

Q. I did a purchase but have not received any cashback email for it. What can I do?

Ans: When you log in to cashkaro.com website, in the top right navigation bar you see 'My Account', click on it. Then click on Missing Cashback?. Here you can see the status of all your existing cashback enquiries. Click on the blue button to Add a new cashback enquiry. Please follow the simple steps to submit your ticket and then the Custome rsupport would contact you for further details!

Q. I live outside India. How do I get my cashback paid?

Ans: For us to pay your cashback, you need to have an Indian bank account. Your present loaction does not affect this till the time you have an Indian bank account. Alternatively Cashkaro can give you a cheque (admin charge of Rs. 30 will be deducted from your cashback amount).

PROS of CashKaro-

1) Very very easy to use
2) You can get Coupons + cashback on some deals too!
3) Cashkaro has 100s of cash back shopping sites
4) Support is very friendly
5) You can request your money via NEFT or cheque once you collect Rs. 250
6) You can save lots of money every year 
7) Restaurant deals available
8) For every friend, family member or colleague you refer to cashkaro.com, you get a lifetime referral bonus of 10%
9) Cashback and coupons on International Brands available
10) Free to use! You don't have to pay to use Cashkaro

You can get paid once you collect Rs. 250 either via Cheque or via NEFT :D Cool, isn't it?

CONS-

1) Sometimes, you might not get the pending cashback email and you might have to Contact them.

Final Verdict- I totally, totally recommend Cashkaro to you! If you are an online shopping freak like me, then you can save 1000s of bucks per year! Yahoo! I am so glad I found Cashkaro.com :D :D Believe me, it has the best cash back offers! Cashkaro.com is a totally legit site for earning cashback and is surely one of the best
online shopping cash back sites.

Here is what I got from Nykaa via Cashkaro...

What I got from Nykaa via CashKaro...
Rating- 5/5 :D 

CashKaro.com is totally legit! Payment proof below...(got my cheque within a week of requesting my payment :) )
Payment Proof. CashKaro is totally legit! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.