Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Himalaya Purifying Neem face Pack review-








I bought this pack 3 weeks ago and have been using it once every week. This is an exceptional pack available at a low cost in the market. Read on to find out if it worked exceptionally bad or exceptionally good for me- 
 
Price- Rs. 65 for 50g+10g free

Ingredients, Product Information, Claims, etc. - Please refer to the images.



Packaging- Himalaya Purifying Neem Face pack comes in a white tube, which is hygienic and it has a green flip-top cap, which is very sturdy. This makes the product very travel friendly.




Texture- It has a gritty texture and the product is quite thick and spreads easily on the face. You can use your hand or even a brush to spread the product on your face. It contains fuller’s earth, which absorbs oil and tightens the pores too. The gritty particles which are probably dried neem leaves exfoliate the skin nicely too.




Drying- It is meant to be used on oily or combination skin types. It dries in exactly 15 minutes and is perfect opt be used during summers and winter too. It slightly dries out the skin as it contains Fuller’s earth but this is not a con at all. This problem can be solved by using a lightweight moisturizer or Aloe Vera gel.

Fragrance- It has a flowery, herbal fragrance, which lingers on for at least 3 hours. I wish the products were fragrance free as I find the fragrance to be a bit too strong for my liking. Almost all Himalaya products contain strong fragrances.

My Experience with Himalaya Purifying Neem face Pack-


I loved this face pack! The pack never ever broke me out or gave me pimples but it does not control pimples as well (maybe because I live a hectic lifestyle). It contains Neem, which is my favorite ingredient! It is dark green in color but after drying, it becomes light green and really tightens the skin and makes pores less visible. It makes the skin really soft and supple as it exfoliates the skin properly. This is the Best face pack I have ever used and I will be sticking to it forever.
I usually apply it using my fingers on my face once a week- mostly on Thursdays. I cleanse my face using Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion and then apply it to my face using circular motions. The gritty Neem particles scrub the face properly. After application, I feel a tingling sensation. It is clearly mentioned on the tube that it will cause tingling sensation, but it is completely normal. Then, I allow the pack to dry. I remove the pack using normal water and using circular motions, gently scrubbing my skin during the process. I get a lovely glow on my face and my face feels really happy :)
Summing up the Pros and Cons-



PROS-

1)                  Packaging is lovely and the tube is travel friendly
2)                  Gritty texture for perfectly scrubbing the skin
3)                  Contains NEEM, which is known for its antibacterial properties
4)                  Dries easily in 15 minutes
5)                  Makes skin soft and tightens the skin
6)                  Affordable
7)                  Perfect for super oily skinned beauties as it removes oil and dirt from the face perfectly
8)                  Availability
9)                  Quantity


CONS-

1)                  Contains parabens
2)                  Some may not like the fragrance which lingers on for a long time

Rating- 4.5/5

P.S:- Have anyone of you tried Coloressence Lipsticks? how are they?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.