Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Clinic plus Strong & Long Health Shampoo and Clinic plus soft & Silky Cream conditioner Review

 Hi there beauties,

I bought this Clinic Plus shampoo two months ago and have been trying to figure out its effects. I got a conditioner free with it. So here is my experience with the shampoo and the conditioner---

Clinic plus Health Shampoo Review:



Price– Rs. 165/- for 400 ml

Ingredients– Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Dimethiconol And Tea-Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate,Cocamide Mea,Perfume,Carbomer,Mica And Titanium Dioxidwe,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Lysine Hydrochloride, Hydrolysed Milk Protein ,Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone,Sodium Chloride, Sodium hydroxide , Cl 42090.

Shelf Life– 2 years from Packaging date.

Product Claim– Clinic Plus strong & Long shampoo. Builds hair strength and hair becomes visibly longer with continued use. With Milk protein Lock, it strengthens and nourishes hair from within, so hair can keep growing longer. 

Directions to apply-Apply directly to wet hair and work into creamy lather, Leave on for a minute. Rinse. For best results, use regularly.

My take on Clinic plus Shampoo––
This shampoo is popular in India and found anywhere and everywhere here. So after using many other shampoos like L’Oreal, Sunsilk, Dove, etc., I wanted to try this. I used a good amount of the shampoo and massaged it on my hair and scalp. The smell of the shampoo is quite a nice one and pleasant for me and I like it quite a lot. After leaving the shampoo on for a minute I rinsed it off and found my hair to be actually silky and manageable but as my hair dried my hair became frizzy but still silky. My hair did feel a bit better but with continued use I found that it does nothing for dandruff and my hair was growing a bit more than normal rate but not like it shows in the advertisement  I found it does moisturize the hair and scalp but does nothing for split ends and for repairing the hair.
READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.