Transition to Fall Makeup with Luxola! & DISCOUNT Code

Easy Fall Eye Makeup Look For Beginners in India-

All makeup and beauty enthusiasts already know how amazing Luxola is. They ship products from Singapore faster than your average online beauty store. So, when Luxola asked me to shop and create a fall eye makeup look for you, I jumped at the opportunity. This is my attempt at creating a glamorous, dark and glittery eye makeup look, perfect for the upcoming  festive season.



FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK :

STEP-1

Using the corrector and concealer from the Sleek Corrector & Concealer Palette, created a base so that the imperfections around my eyes and hidden and my makeup stays for a longer period of time.

STEP-2

Using the shade "Gullible" from my Sleek Bad Girl Eye Shadow Palette and the Zoeva soft definer Vegan brush, I applied the powder all over my lids to create a soft, glittery cover for my eye makeup look. It's a subtle gold+flesh-tint shade that would suit everyone.


STEP-3

Again, from the eye shadow palette, I bought from Luxola, using the shade "Underground", I lined my my upper lashes using the brush that came with the eye shadow palette, staying as close to the lash line as possible. I then lightly blended in the shadow outwards to create a dark, brown-black, smokey look on the outer corner of my eyes.

STEP-4

I started applying a deep emerald green shade, named as "Intoxicated"from my Sleek bad girl palette, staying close to the lash line and applying it using my Zoeva brush on my lids up-to the crease line only.


STEP-5

I then lined upper lids using the Wet n Wild mega liquid eyeliner in the shade"Black Sparkle". I did not create a winged line and just roughly lined my lids just to bring in that extra definition.

STEP-6

I curled my lashes using an eyelash curler I already had with me. here, I used the Divo eyelash curler, you can use any other similar one you have. I then applied the Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Mascara to my curled lashes.


STEP-7

I tight-lined my eyes using the Soultree Kajal for extra sharpness and glamour. And we're done!

It's one of the easiest eye-makeup looks that you can try and it fits perfectly for a gorgeously glamorous fall look. Perfect for celebration time and weddings as well. Do let me know if you re-create this look. Would love to get feedback from you.


Products used (Mainly bought from LUXOLA) :

1) Sleek i-Divine bad girl Palette
2) Sleek MakeUp corrector & concealer palette with SPF 15 setting powder
3) Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black Sparkle
4) Zoeva 227V Soft Definer Vegan Brush
5) Divo EyeLash Curler
6) Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Mascara
7) Soultree Kajal (Review HERE)


Check out Luxola's Makeup Category Page to discover amazingly affordable yet imported products. You'll definitely find what you like.

Check out Luxola's e-magazine, LX Edit, on how to switch up your skincare for Fall is an amazing post. Do check the magazine out.

DISCOUNT TIME : I requested Luxola to offer a discount to you. So, now you can get Flat 25% off your first order on Luxola using the code "BLX-ARPITA". Code valid till 31st October, 2015, not applicable on non-discountable brands found in their FAQ. Isn't that great? So folks, Shop Makeup Till You Drop!

P.S. : I also bought the Crazy Rumors Lemonade lip balm and Maybelline ColorShow lipstick in Nude Mocha from Luxola itself. Would be reviewing all the new stuff soon. So, watch this space for more.


6 comments:

  1. Nice! thank you for shared!!
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eye makeup! Great job <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, what a pretty make up! It exalts a lot your eyes =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the make-up! Great post!

    xx Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete